Get a Massage at Work!
Workplace Wellness can help your business with its stress management solutions
One of corporate America’s highest unnecessary production costs is in lost productivity due to employee stress. U.S. businesses are losing $300 billion per year due to stress (that’s over $7,500 per employee, per year), which may be why OSHA has declared stress a workplace hazard.
Corporations all over America are integrating the powerful health and personal growth tools of Massage Therapy, Tai Chi and Mind Body practices into the fabric of the workplace. Why? Because alone or together, these can save companies big money, are both very applicable to the office, can lessen workplace injury, reduce stress, and boost performance.
The Wellness Spa’s Workplace Wellness program has been helping companies with their stress management solutions since 1994. You can be guaranteed quality, timeliness, and professionalism with any of our established stress management programs you choose for your company.
Advantages of On-Site Massage in the Workplace
- An on-site massage program demonstrates the employer’s proactive commitment to the health and well-being of their employees.
- On-Site massage is affordable, with group discounts available.
- The special on-site chair fully supports the body and allows for the neck, shoulders, back, arms and hands to be massaged. On-site massage is done over clothing making it convenient and psychologically comfortable for everyone. Because on-site massage is ‘portable’, it can be done just about anywhere – either in a small office or break room, or in a large open area. Great for conferences or events!
- The highly choreographed massage form allows for maximum benefit in the shortest amount of time. An on-site massage revitalizes you in only 15 minutes leaving you relaxed but alert. We can also customize on-site services into 10, 15, or 20 minute massage breaks to fit into virtually anyone’s work schedule or special event.
- As a wellness program, on-site massage required little motivation on the part of the employee resulting in high utilization. Unlike other wellness programs; there is nothing to practice, learn, or accomplish… in fact, the less you do the more effective the massage will be. Besides not requiring motivation, on-site massage actually gives people motivation to improve their wellness lifestyle as it re-acquaints their minds with their bodies.
The results of an on-site massage are immediate and include benefits such as:
- Lowers blood pressure and heart rate
- Relaxes muscle tension and stiffness
- Increases circulation
- Relieves tension related headaches and eye strain
- Increases capacity of clearer thinking
- Enhances feelings of well-being
- Feels great!
For details and pricing, please contact The Wellness Spa at 715-341-3333 or WSPA@WellnessSpaResort.com